Monday, February 25, 2008

This week's menus

Tonight we are having Honey and Apple Cider Glazed Pork Roast, with left-over onion-mushroom casserole.

Tomorrow we're having a light dinner night with salad (possibly with grilled chicken if I'll thing to do it), fruit, and maybe some fresh bread (if I'm not too lazy).

Wednesday I might fix ham and bean soup using some of yesterday's left-over ham.

Thursday: any ideas??? I can't get any help around here. Maybe sausage jambalaya (got that, Daddy. You might want to think of something if you don't want it.)

Friday: Grammy's night

Saturday: Grammy's night

Monday we might have a beef roast (I'll do 2, one for tomorrow) with potatoes, carrots, and bread (?).

Tuesday, if I do 2 roasts Monday, we'll probably have Blue Plate Special. Kyle's been requesting this, but I haven't been able to fit it in the schedule.

No grilled meat this week. :( Oh, well. If there's one thing I've learned by making out weekly menus, it's to be flexible... not the easiest thing for me to do, but I'm trying.

No comments: