Thursday, October 11, 2007

Recent goings on

Claire's finally picked up the camera again!!! That means I have a few pictures to post!!! I am so glad because if she hadn't done this I was going to actually touch the camera and grab a few pics of the farm. Since these aren't of the farm I may still do that; I've been thinking that I ought to get an updated picture of Chuck on here.


Daddy and Mr. Lovett enjoying the new latte machine while the Lovetts visited the other day! We greatly enjoyed their fellowship.

This past Lord's Day the Stouffers and Rachel and Allen Draper followed us home. It is such a blessing to finally host fellowship at our place!

I believe Kyle especially enjoyed having some manly fellowship here at home.

Here's what we (well, Claire, Kyle, and Daddy) did this evening.

The final product... before smoking at least! Pig meat in pig guts!

No comments: