Friday, August 25, 2006

Um...more stuff

I've learned to kind of crochet! I thought it was impossible last time I tried (several years ago).

Mama sewed on her four buttons! She says she is going to wait on the hem until she has a hoop skirt though.

Kyle has been trying to revive an old banjo we have had sitting around for years. I think it was given to us, but we may have paid something for it, I don't remember. It has a hard time keeping a tune.

Daddy found a song that he has started calling his theme song. It is "My Cubicle", but he is trying to figure out how to change the last verse. I think he should change the guy singing it too!

Life is truly going along at a normal pace, quite relaxing. I am afraid that will change come Monday. I have to start school then, but I don't have a very heavy schedual this year!

2 comments:

The Lingo Clan said...

Now you'll have to teach me how to crochet! Maybe between you and Kaliste I will be able to learn.

Tricia Ann

kali marie said...

Um, I don't think you should come to me for crochet help; I really can't do it. It's funny though, I think Caleb can crochet better than all three of us put together! Maybe we should go to him for lessons!