Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nothin' much goin' on

I don't have to much to blog about right now. It drives me crazy when there are long pauses between posts, and I try not to do it, but what do you do when you don't have anything to post about?!!

Let's see. It's been raining a lot lately, and it is kinda hard to remember to be thankful for it. I have to think back to this summer when rain was scarce and desparately needed.

The leaves are falling. It is just about past the real pretty time with all the colors. It's hard to realize that it is near the end of the year already! The year has gone by so fast! Getting to know new friends better; doing practically everything under the sun, and changing our world view almost completely from what it was four years ago! Those four years have been whirlwinds!

Okay, I posted. It's no good, but it's there.

No comments: