Friday, November 24, 2006

Several Little Things of No Consequence

The first thing of no consequence will be the cut of meat contest winner announcement.

All who participated lost. Sorry. Cold, hard fact. Thank you for participating anyhow.

The meat goes from this...



To this!





The second thing now would be a little poll for my information:

What do you use? Internet Explorer or Firefox?




The last thing is just a quick note to say that the best part of Thanksgiving has arrived! Turkey pot-pie!

4 comments:

guardian said...

Stouffers are Firefox die-hards. When we converted from IE we experienced a major upgrade in speed and performance.

The Lingo Clan said...

What about Safari? Are you being discriminatory against Mac users? ;)

Firefox...definitely!

J

kali marie said...

WHAT??? Wait just a minute! I got the answer to your contest question right! It wasn't my fault that you failed to specify 'cut of meat' in your question, you just asked what it was and I gave you the right answer!!!


Oh, and the Lovetts use Firefox too.

Laura said...

I thought it was obvious! Besides, you could have commented again once you knew I meant the cut.