Monday, September 11, 2006

This Past Week

This past week we spent with some very dear friends, the Brothers, who finally made it up after promising to come since December!





We had a lot of fun!
We also worked hard with them putting up a fence in our field. We are looking forward to helping them with their fencing!

The Lingo's made their way up Wednesday in time to help us with the fence, but we don't have any really good pictures of them.
Batman descended on us, too!
"Intelligent Batman!"
Hmmm...no shoes.
Batman to the rescue!
The next day we all enjoyed lunch in Columbia, Tennessee.
And dinner along the Natchez Trace.










After a rather late start, the men got back to work on the fence. Thanks so much guys!













Can't... quite... reach... it!
Thank you, Mr. Brothers!
Go, Jacob!
That evening, our barberess, Claire, cut Daddy and Elijah's hair, but we didn't get any pictures of Daddy.
Mrs. Brothers taking over to get the "sissy hairs."
Kyle was last. He just loved it!
All done!












We had a great time everyone! Y'all come back now, ya hear!

We do have Batman's knife which we will try to remember to get to him this coming Lord's Day, but you may only get it back by coming up again!

All pictures courtesy of somebody else. I take no responsibility for the quality or angle of the photos published in this post!

4 comments:

Claire B. said...

That was so fun! Productive too! I can't wait until we can all fellowship once again.

(And hey, some of those photos weren't too bad!)

kali marie said...

Hey, what about us??? And the Stouffers??? Did we get left out of all the fun? :)

Laura said...

I knew you would say that, Kaliste! I just couldn't figure out how to put y'all in. Allow me to explain my situation. I was half asleep, needed elsewhere, and itching all over with chigger bites! Not the best conditions to be blogging, but I was trying to get the pics up quickly.

Y'all left too quickly for me to have much to say! Stay a little longer and I'll be able to post something!

kali marie said...

Alright, I forgive you. :) I guess those weren't ideal conditions for blogging.

And you don't have to tell me to stay longer, I'd do it in a heartbeat!