Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday

We are trying to start a new schedule that we will be able to keep once Clarabelle calves. Daddy has us waking up at 5:30 am now, and this morning it actually worked. We had breakfast on the table by 6:15 am! No, that was not scheduled, just happened. We were home from Wal-mart by 9:00 am. Not bad at all! If this Thursday had been like the past few Thursday's I would have gone directly to the stove and started the pudding for Pickn' Parlor. However, this was not like those Thursdays! Our first week off the job! I found that I really don't miss working the Pickn' Parlor as much as I thought I would. I still think it will be difficult going back as customers rather than making sure everybody's satisfied, bussing the tables, or washing dishes. It's going to be nice to have our weekends back though.

Reading back over that shows me that I didn't make my thoughts very clear, but I can't really. They aren't that clear to me right now! I think my last sentence pretty much sums up my feelings about the Pickn' Parlor though.

No comments: